I would like to say a big thank you to you and all staff that have worked with my students you have raised aspirations and confidence in my students.
Thank you so much for getting in touch and we are really looking forward to chatting with you soon.
Have a good think about what you want to achieve in your career. Sometimes it’s good to make a list of things you want to chat about, for example:
- Exam results
- Do you need any learning support
- Help with Transport costs
- Can you get paid an attendance allowance for attending a Progressions courses
Progressions are not just another training provider.Just look at what our students think of us:
- 82% of learners went on to a job, apprenticeship or further / higher education programme.
- 87% of learners achieved a qualification.
- 94% of learners surveyed would recommend LifeSkills to their friends.
- 93% of learners surveyed were happy with the support LifeSkills provides.
- 92% of learners believe their views are listened too.
If you can’t make the chat time or date, send us an email email@example.com and we can arrange another time as soon as possible.