We aim to provide up-to-date, accurate and complete information on all of our training courses.
Core information given, where appropriate, includes:
- Pre-entry qualifications and previous knowledge/experience
- Course objectives and outcomes
- Course delivery and learning method
- Qualifications on completion and progression opportunities
- Relevant timeframes, including hours of attendance
We also provide customers with information on other training and career development options where it’s deemed appropriate. To help them make the best decision, we’ll sometimes direct them to alternative information sources for advice or guidance.
We’re proud to welcome learners from a wide range of communities, regardless of age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, background or religion. We were one of the first companies to achieve the Investors in Diversity award in the UK last year.