We’ve come a long way since 2002 when we first set up the business. It all started when Spencer Fearn and Andrew Wright decided to tap into young talent by launching an innovative music and graphics programme in Bethnal Green. Since then we’ve expanded across the UK and now have Training Centres in Basildon, Lowestoft, and Rotherham. And of course there is our Leeds Centre run by our sister company, Progressions UK.
LifeSkills is about showing learners the way by giving them the tools they need to get the jobs they want.
Our employment and Apprenticeship Learning Programmes have been highly praised throughout the industry.
And because there’s nothing wrong with blowing your own trumpet from time to time, here are some other achievements we’re very proud of:
- A total of 79% of young people on our Study Programme courses went into a Job, Apprenticeship or College.
- A total of 92% of young people on our Study Programme courses, have achieved their main qualification.
- A total of 83% of our Apprentices achieved their full Apprenticeship Framework.
- LifeSkills are holders of the Investors in People Gold Award, the highest standard in the land.
- LifeSkills are Matrix accredited, which means the Advice and Guidance we give learners and employers has been commended.
- LifeSkills was voted as ’44th Best Small Company To Work For at the recent Sunday Times Best Small Companies Awards. The sixth time LifeSkills have been in the top 100.
We always put the learners first and give them the best possible support so they have the best possible chance to not only realise their potential, but also exceed it.