LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
Are you aged 16-18? Left school and looking for your next step?
LifeSkills just might have the course to help you. Why not improve your Maths, English and general ‘Lifeskills’ and see your employability options increase.
LifeSkills will be offering a new and exciting Employability based Study Programme. The course has some great content and includes:
• Setting personal goals. Where do I want to be in five years time?
• Confidence and self esteem
• Team work. Meeting new people
• Communication and people skills
• Problem solving. Asking for help and helping yourself with life issues
• Budgeting money
• Healthy eating
• Sexual health
• Drug and alcohol awareness, personal hygiene
• E–safety, mental health awareness, sexual exploitation
• Employability and CV writing, completing application forms, interview techniques.
• Work experience. Community Projects and enterprise
• Progression options and further education. Attend college open days and careers events
- We can refund your travel expenses by bus or train from your home address to LifeSkills.
- Subject to your attendance you will also receive a participation allowance.
- Progress on to a full Level 1 Award /Certificate / Diploma Study Programme with LifeSkills.
- Increase your chances of gaining employment
What have you got to lose, get in touch now and we will arrange to have a chat.