LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
Sports Study Programme
Do you love sport? How about making a career working in sport. Not sure you have the skills to make a career in the sports sector?
A LifeSkills Sports Programme may the answer for you?
There are two routes you can take; Level 2 or Level 3 and both options have a brilliant selection of course content to give you the knowledge and skills you need to develop a sports related career and importantly give you the skills and knowledge employers are looking for.
There are two routes you can take.
Level 3 BTEC National Diploma in Sports, content includes:
- Anatomy of Sport and Exercise.
- Physiology of Sport Performance.
- Fitness Testing.
- Sports Injuries.
- Psychology of Sports Performance.
- Sports Coaching.
- Technical and Tactical Skills in Sport.
- Technology in Sport.
A Fitness Instructing Level 2 course includes:
- Principles of Exercise and Fitness.
- Health and safety in a fitness environment.
- Supporting clients who exercise.
- Planning gym based exercise.
- Instructing gym based exercise.
Whichever course you take there are some excellent progression routes available. You could progress on to:
- A Level 3 course in Personal Training or another vocational qualification.
- A sports coaching course.
- Go to University.
- Progress on to employment as a sports coach or fitness instructor course
Whatever route you would like to take, our Ofsted ‘highly commended’ team will sit down with you and help you choose the best route for you.