I would like to say a big thank you to you and all staff that have worked with my students you have raised aspirations and confidence in my students.
Customer Service study programme
Do you want to work in customer service?
Employees who have good customer service skills are the most preferred people by employers – they know that these are the people that will help their business succeed.
The LifeSkills customer service course is designed to help you develop these skills and prepare you for whatever career path you choose to follow.
So whether you want to work in an office, in a hotel or on a building site the Customer Service study programme could be your first step in preparing you for your ideal job.
In customer services, your exact duties will depend on the employer and job role but could include:
- answering customers’ questions by phone, email, web-chat or face-to-face
- giving quotations and checking product availability
- selling and taking payment
- handling complaints or passing them to a manager
- entering customer information onto a computer database
- tracking orders and giving refunds
What will a potential employer by looking for?
- customer service skills
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail
- the ability to work well with others
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- excellent verbal communication skills
- active listening skills
- to be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently
The LifeSkills Customer Service study programme is designed to help you develop these skills and prepare you for whatever career path you choose to follow. Customer service skills are needed in almost any jobs but you could work at a store, in a contact centre, or in an office. Once you have completed the course you could progress onto an apprenticeship or a job and look to earn £14,000 a year in a junior role and as you climb the ladder, £30,000 a year is certainly possible.
All of our programmes are designed to help you develop your English and maths and improve your grades where needed. You will also get the chance to get some local work experience and help you put what you have learnt on the course into practice and get that vital experience on to your CV.
So no matter what type of business you want to work in the Customer Service study programme could be your first step in helping you get your first job or getting an apprenticeship.
Why not find out more by filling in the easy application form