LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
Business Administration Study Programme
So you want to work in an office?
Effective administration is key to the success of any business. Administrators handle the day-to-day tasks in an office and make sure things run smoothly.
As a business administrator, your exact duties will depend on the employer and job role but could include:
- dealing with queries on the phone, by email and on social media
- greeting visitors at reception
- creating letters, reports and other business documents
- updating computer records
- print and photocopy items
- ordering office supplies
- setting up meetings and take notes during them
What will a potential employer by looking for?
- good administration skills
- being able to be thorough and being aware of details
- the ability to work well with others
- the ability to work on your own
- flexible and open to change
- good verbal communication skills
- to be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently
The LifeSkills Business Administration study programme is designed to help you develop these skills and prepare you for whatever career path you choose to follow.Once you have completed the course you could look to earn £14,000 a year in a junior role and as you climb the ladder, £30,000 a year is certainly possible.
All of our programmes are designed to help you develop your English and maths and improve your grades where needed. You will also get the chance to get some local work experience and help you put what you have learnt on the course into practice and get that vital experience on to your CV.
So no matter what type of business you want to work in the Business Administration study programme could be your first step in helping you get your first job or getting an apprenticeship.
Why not find out more by filling in the easy application form