LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
A new apprenticeship opportunity has arisen in Sheffield. They are a UK work clothing and uniform company. They are part of the Garmentec Group, with three main departments under one roof – Design, Manufacture and Sales. They have over 20 years leading UK experience and are now looking for an apprentice, to provide organised warehouse and despatch facilities for the Company.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include the following:
- To assist the head of the warehouse in order to achieve the overall objectives of the department
- To ensure that deliveries are monitored and distributed to the correct departments as and when they arrive to aid productivity throughout the company
- To maintain and organise the warehouse to provide the company with an efficient and accurate stock holding facility
- To monitor and report stock movements in order to enable the replenishment of stock as and when required
- To provide the company with the relevant documentation to enable deliveries and despatches to be monitored
- To maintain the accuracy and quality required by the company, when packing and dispatching, in order to acquire customer satisfaction upon receipt of goods
About the employer
Warehousing apprenticeship opportunity in Sheffield. They manufacture, source and supply clothing for a wide variety of businesses and individuals. They are very proud to serve their clients in the hotel, bar, sports, corporate and recreational industry.