Being on the traineeship at LifeSkills has enabled me to update my Maths and English and learn about new things such as; British values and money management
An opportunity for a warehousing apprenticeship in Bradford (BD5). The main focus of this role is the goods out process and excess stock maintenance, required to book all stock against orders and create the dispatch labels. It also involves being able to prepare customer packages and dispatch them accordingly on our in-house systems.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include the following:
- Booking goods in
- Pulling orders for customers from dispatch notes
- Preparing dispatch labels
- Updating the in-house systems with tracking numbers
- Packaging orders for dispatch to customers
- Preparing Amazon shipments on Amazon bespoke systems
- Packaging Amazon shipments ready for dispatch
- Dispatching Amazon shipments
- General housekeeping on the warehouse area
- General housekeeping in the office area
Does this sound like the perfect career path for you? If so, please apply today and someone will be in touch.
About the employer
A family run business based in West Yorkshire, with over 40 years industry experience and plumbing expertise. They can create bespoke bathrooms upon request and the business has an extensive delivery network around the UK and most of Europe.