LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
A new opportunity has arisen to join a business where customers are gained and retained through consistently high levels of professional service and value for money. This business believes that to offer a true customer focused operation requires total employee engagement. They operate an open door policy to encourage staff members to bring new ideas to the directors and management team to share. They pride themselves on their ability to provide support and guidance to their workforce and operate as a whole team.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include the following:
- Loading/unloading of freight from trunks without damage to goods or vehicles
- Sortation and labelling of freight in line with policies and procedures
- The use of handling equipment including FLT’s and pump trucks in line with operating procedures and only when trained and qualified to do so
- Adherence to manual handling techniques
- Compliance with Courier Logistics Health and Safety policy to maintain safety to yourself and others
- Assisting in maintaining good housekeeping standards in and around the depot
- Reporting of accidents
- Courier Logistics policies and procedures to be adhered to at all times
- Snap Shot Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of work to be undertaken at all times
- To load and unload freight in a safe and secure manner in line with policies and procedures
- To sort and label freight in line with policies and procedures
- To maintain good housekeeping practices in and around the depot
- To present at all times a smart and professional attitude to the customer
About the employer
Warehousing Apprenticeship opportunity in Rotherham. This business was established in 1994 and their speciality is moving or storing any items, big or small.