LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
An opportunity to work for a business that has been running for over 20 years. This company is one of the best-known names in flooring in Yorkshire today and they have a reputation for providing quality flooring from some of Britain’s best-known Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Solid Wood Flooring and Rug manufacturers. They are now looking for a warehousing apprentice.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include the following:
- Machine operating
- Loading and unloading of deliveries, labelling as required
- Liaising with fitters and customers
- Stock checking
- Maintain health and safety standards in the warehouse
- Internet order picking and packing
- Ensuring all stock is located and updated as required
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business.
- Good timekeeping
- Motivated and wanting to progress to a full-time position
About the employer
Warehousing apprenticeship in Dewsbury. You will be working for a large family-run business that specialises in carpets, wooden flooring and rugs.