Being on the traineeship at LifeSkills has enabled me to update my Maths and English and learn about new things such as; British values and money management
An opportunity has arisen to join a UK baseball cap manufacture and stockists that was established in 1997. They have the largest ranges of stock in the UK that are stored in their Rotherham based factory. Their goal is to provide the best products and excellent service they can ensure their customers receive only the highest quality products with fast efficient delivery. They are now looking to recruit a motivated warehousing apprentice who will undertake various warehouse duties.
Some of your daily duties will include the following:
- Receive incoming deliveries/shipments
- Prepare outgoing shipments, packing/taping shipments
- Place incoming stock in on to the stock sheet and incorrect bay in the warehouse
- Process customers order, pick/pack/despatch
- Make sure workspaces are always kept clean and tidy, maintaining health and safety
- Movement of stock/goods between departments safely
- Use of equipment in a safe manner
- Maintain stock levels, deduction and adding stock as required
- Process returns as and when required following company procedure
- Process waste for recycling/disposal
- Check incoming goods against customer order sheet and process ready for production
- Inform customers on any shortages on incoming goods via either email/telephone conversation.
- Inform sales/production departments of any problems relating to orders/shortages etc
- Create despatch notes/courier documents via the online portal
- Help production with any packing requirements.
To be able to undertake any work delegated by your Director. Candidate must be able to work in a team or individually to meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions
About the employer
Warehousing apprenticeship in Rotherham. A business that specialises in the production of high-quality headwear.