Being on the traineeship at LifeSkills has enabled me to update my Maths and English and learn about new things such as; British values and money management
An opportunity has arisen at a business that has been providing quality services since 1999. They offer award-winning marquees and bespoke market stall/gazebos. The successful candidate will be part of an energetic and hardworking environment. You will be expected to guide their customers to make the correct buying decisions through both inbound and outbound campaigns. The candidate should be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and have a passion for achieving targets and results, coupled with a positive attitude.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include the following:
- Receiving inbound phone calls, discovering customer requirements and offering the right product for the client.
- Making outbound calls, following up on client conversations and calling businesses to offer our products/service.
- Face-to-face customer contact. Our showroom is open to the public during office hours.
- Excellent written communication skills: our online chat is incredibly popular and English skills are vital.
- Must be able to work as part of a small team.
- Ability to use own initiative is essential.
- Be aware of new business opportunities and having the confidence to discuss our products with potential new clients.
- Good communication skills and people skills
- Positive attitude
- Punctual and committed
- Motivated and wanting to progress into a full-time position
- Hard working and reliable
- Ability to follow instructions
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
About the employer
Sales apprenticeship opportunity in Rotherham. This business specialises in providing their customers with luxury, quality products and are continuing to grow.