LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
An opportunity to work for a cloud-based system designed to streamline and enhance the procurement process. This company is known for its excellent support and training.
The opportunity is to work alongside a team who are very user-focused and willing to continually develop their systems. They are trusted by hundreds of UK companies, alongside international organisations. They are now looking for a motivated Customer Service apprentice.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include the following:
- Provide timely and appropriate telephone and e-mail assistance on the Company’s core software to users
- Record calls and emails within the company’s internal document management software
- Liaise with relevant departments (2nd Line Support /Sales/Accounts etc) for optimal resolution of customer queries
- Managing queries from open to close ensuring customer satisfaction and communication
- Ensure all communications with customers are carried out in line with the written standards and procedures defined by the Company
- Assist with testing of bespoke and scheduled software, as required
- Other tasks which are in relation to support deemed appropriate delegated by the Team Leader or their delegate
- Pro-actively learn the software to a proficient level and participate in continual training programmes
About the employer
In-tend has been managed by expert university procurement professionals since 2006. They have an unrivalled pedigree in understanding procurement and the needs of both buyers and suppliers, as well as the complex relationships that bind and divide the two – their passion, is bridging this gap to the benefit of all.