LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
A new opportunity has arisen to join a telecommunications supplier who combines reliable, cutting-edge technologies and IT with a top-notch stress-free customer service support team.
The business administration role, for the right individual, will include the below:
- To work directly with the Billing Manager, assisting in day-to-day duties.
- Input fulfilled customer orders onto the billing system ensuring 100% accuracy. Liaise with sales and provisioning teams to resolve any discrepancies.
- Manage the daily import of call data records into the billing system and resolve any errors or rejections.
- Assist in monthly billing runs, producing customer invoices with a focus on revenue assurance and billing accuracy.
- Set up and manage customer direct debits
- Ensure suppliers are charging for services correctly and work with them directly in resolving any overcharges or discrepancies.
- Assist customers day-to-day with any billing or payment queries.
- Manage DuoCall’s online billing portal, user logins and offer ongoing support to customers.
- Set up and manage automated usage alerts to customers, warning of high call spend or data over-usage.
- Support the sales and account management team in producing customer reports and assisting with spend and usage analytics.
About the employer
Based in Rotherham a company that provides telecommunication services for businesses across Sheffield, South Yorkshire and the UK.