LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
A new opportunity to join a business in Barnsley. This job will consist of dealing with the public, stocking and patient information. This business is rated, good in all the 6 population groups with the exception of vulnerable people which was rated as outstanding.
The business administration role, for the right individual, will include the below:
- Ensure patient information is entered on to the EMIS system in accordance with relevant practice policies and procedures, including scanning of documents
- Ensure patient information is kept up to date
- Process all patient registration details including change of address and removal from the practice list
- On a regular and ad hoc basis, monitor general usage and re-order requirements for stationery and sundry items.
- Place orders for stationery and medical supplies in accordance with agreed budget levels.
- Stocking consulting rooms
- Filing of medical records
- Process all incoming and outgoing post
- Process all patient reports, letters and certificates within agreed timescales
- Administer systems for patient smear recall and inadequate smear records
- Filing of prescriptions
- Photocopying forms
- Updating information in waiting areas
About the employer
Business Administration Apprenticeship available in Barnsley. This role will be to provide administrative support and services to all members of the practice team.