Being on the traineeship at LifeSkills has enabled me to update my Maths and English and learn about new things such as; British values and money management
An opportunity to join a business which delivers a personal care service specifically suited for less-abled individuals.
This includes a service provided in the home to help clients remain independent whilst preserving dignity. They are now looking for a motivated business administration apprentice, to join their team.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include the following:
- photocopying and filing
- answering the telephone and taking messages or directing to relevant members of staff
- keep the offices clean and tidy
- word processing for letters, lists, and memos
- basic spreadsheets – creating and editing
- preparing documents for posting
- making tea/coffee
- attending staff meetings
- any other appropriate duties as requested
- putting together new employee documents, new employee starter packs, review packs, and SU handbooks
- recording the holidays and staff absenteeism in all staff files and ensuring all up-to-date
- typing up minutes from a staff meeting
- assist with collating information for stationery orders
- paper shredding
- tidy/organise the e-mail box
- professional telephone manner
- punctual and reliable
- able to work well in a team
About the employer
Business administration apprenticeship opportunity in Leeds. This is at a community homecare company who deliver care within the client’s own homes.