Being on the traineeship at LifeSkills has enabled me to update my Maths and English and learn about new things such as; British values and money management
An opportunity to work for a business that has fiercely passionate trainers. They deliver engaging and professional development. Their core principles are built around taking ownership and responsibility for all that they deliver.
They take into account that all companies are unique, which is reflected in their suite of bespoke services; designed to provide a solution for areas in need of support. They are striving to become the UKs first choice for turn key solutions within the training sector.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include the following:
- Photocopying and filing
- Answering the office telephone, taking messages and directing calls to the relevant member of staff
- Sending out general correspondence as requested
- Creating and editing basic spreadsheet documents (Utilising Word and Excel)
- Preparing training documents for posting
- Attending staff meetings when required
- Assist with collating information for the update and or creation of courses
- Sorting through training materials, constructing training packs ready for the courses the following week, documentation and filing of all relevant paperwork
About the employer
A business administration role has become available in Sheffield. This business is a training provider that delivers a wide range of Health and Social Care training courses to companies nationwide.