Being on the traineeship at LifeSkills has enabled me to update my Maths and English and learn about new things such as; British values and money management
An opportunity has arisen to join a company who are managing several properties in and around South Yorkshire and are growing rapidly. They offer a top class personal service and you will be working alongside highly motivated and trained staff. They are looking for someone to be able to work in a busy vibrant office that will be speaking to tenants and landlords.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include the following:
- Telephone duties
- Meet and greet clients into the office
- Managing database
- Producing documents
- Learn and develop knowledge of the property industry – in-house training
- Update website – after training
- Good communication skills and people skills
- Willing to work
- Motivated and wanting to progress into a full-time position
About the employer
Business administration apprenticeship available in Sheffield. This well-established letting agency has been trading for many years and has built a professional reputation.