Being on the traineeship at LifeSkills has enabled me to update my Maths and English and learn about new things such as; British values and money management
This role will involve the chosen candidate to assist the staff in providing an effective service, ensuring that it delivers a consistent and high standard of customer service. They will also participate in all general activities with guidance and supervision. The candidate will need accuracy and attention to detail to complete various warehouse tasks.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include the following:
- Demonstrate care and attention to handle stock and assets throughout the whole supply chain process
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders, pulling goods, packing boxes and placing orders in the delivery area
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations tidy, maintaining a clean shipping supply area, complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Ensure damage is kept to a minimum and reported
- Increase knowledge of company products and parts required
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual stock checks and audits
- Develop knowledge of company quality policies and procedures
- Ensure effective communication verbally and written across the business
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
About the employer
Business Administration Apprenticeship in Doncaster. This business is the preferred provider for distributors and office equipment suppliers who appreciate the importance of using the highest quality equipment.