LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
A new opportunity has arisen to join a business who are reliable professionals with over 20 years of experience. They listen to their customers and work with them to address their needs through innovative solutions. They are looking for a reliable office and social media administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with supervision and alone. The office administrator will assist in the smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
The business administration role, for the right individual, will include the below:
- Manage agendas/ travel arrangements/ appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support online sales – (Amazon & eBay)
- Monitor and manage social media, website and forum’s
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Opportunities to occasionally work from the site
- Other administrative duties, on request
About the employer
At Aero Fire & Rescue Ltd we pride ourselves in providing a professional, individually tailored solution to all your specialist fire cover and support service requirements.