Being on the traineeship at LifeSkills has enabled me to update my Maths and English and learn about new things such as; British values and money management
A new opportunity has arisen to join a business where customers are gained and retained through consistently high levels of professional service and value for money. This business believes that to offer a true customer focused operation requires total employee engagement. They operate an open door policy to encourage staff members to bring new ideas to the directors and management team to share. They pride themselves on their ability to provide support and guidance to their workforce and operate as a whole team.
The Business Administration role, for the right individual, will include the below:
- To assist in the administration within the Customer Service, Sales and IT department
- Responding to telephone enquiries in a courteous and appropriate manner
- Achieve any KPI’s set by the management team
- Gathering and inputting data into various business systems
- Bring ideas forward to help improve any existing systems and to help identify areas where a system or procedure could be changed or adapted
- Make sure that customer information is up to date and correct on the company CRM
- All emails to be read regularly and actioned where appropriate
- Respond to and update customers promptly
- Ensure the workspace and office is clean and tidy
- Perform as requested any other responsible duties asked by a member of the management team
About the employer
Business administration apprenticeship opportunity in Rotherham. This business was established in 1994 and their speciality is moving or storing any items, big or small.