LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
A new opportunity has arisen to join a business with a long trading history of designing and manufacturing products in the family entertainment leisure sector. This business has its own operational indoor playground and trampoline park. They recognise that investment in the development of new product ideas, materials and manufacturing processes is crucial to retain their reputation as a developer of quality innovative projects for their many valued customers.
The business administration role, for the right individual, will include the below:
- Request missing invoices from statements as required
- Email management – ensuring answering of any customer or client questions and ensuring the company is servicing the enquiry fully
- Credit card management, ensuring funds are spent accordingly and investigating when not
- Processing petty cash and generating spend reports for field personnel/other affiliated companies e.g. Astrabound.
- Distribution of bills to correct budgets via nominals and accounts filing management
- Audit work when under the supervision of other members of the accounts team
- Learning, training and development of accounts knowledge
- Answering incoming telephone calls and relaying messages to other persons within the Company
- Raise sales orders and invoices
- Investigating, chasing up and amending any accounts information as required to ensure accurate records
- Other administrative duties
About the employer
House of Play is specifically geared to provide a range of quality engineered leisure products manufactured in Europe with British design excellence and quality material specification.