LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
An opportunity to work for a business that are specialist providers of knowledge, training and products to those conducting decontamination of medical devices and infection control within a healthcare environment.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include the following:
- Assist Technical Support
- Social media co-ordination
- Manage dental inbox and forward enquiries accordingly
- Manage member requests for the Essential Dental Guidance Forum, Infection Control and Decontamination Forum and Isopharm Dental page
- Create, develop and maintain Instagram Account for Isopharm Dental
- Promoting products and services via social media
- Be a member of the TICD development team
- Signing visitors in and out of the unit
- Follow the training program to develop dental knowledge
- Manage Dental Compliance Team diary and coordinate appropriate meetings
- Assist Compliance Development Manager as and when needed
About the employer
Business Administration Apprenticeship opportunity available in Sheffield. This business has supplied testing and validation products and support to healthcare sectors for over 14 years.