LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
An opportunity has arisen at a specialist provider of knowledge, training and products to those conducting decontamination of medical devices and infection control, within a healthcare environment.
The Apprentice Business Administrator’s duties will include:
- Assist Technical Support
- Social media co-ordination
- Manage Dental inbox and forward enquiries accordingly
- Manage Member requests for the Essential Dental Guidance Forum, Infection Control and Decontamination Forum and Isopharm Dental page
- Create, develop and maintain Instagram Account for Isopharm Dental
- Promoting products and services via social media
- Be a member of the TICD development team
- Signing visitors in and out of the unit
- Follow the training program to develop dental knowledge
- Manage Dental Compliance Team diary and coordinate appropriate meetings
- Assist Compliance Development Manager as and when needed
About the employer
This business was founded in 1999 and are specialist providers of knowledge, training and products to those conducting decontamination of medical devices and infection control, within a healthcare environment.
They are dedicated to achieving 100% client satisfaction, meaning their customer service team continuously monitor processes to ensure that the client's journey is as smooth as possible.