Being on the traineeship at LifeSkills has enabled me to update my Maths and English and learn about new things such as; British values and money management
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator has arisen. This is a multi-skilled administration position, working closely with both their field-based Sales Agents and their customers.
You will be a highly organised individual with strong administration skills. Attention to detail is paramount to the success of this role. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are vital; to allow you to communicate effectively with both internal members of staff along with external customers. The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate a commitment to deliver an unparalleled level of customer service.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include the following:
- Arranging payment plans with customers
- Discuss payment options
- Handling inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Arranging appointments generated from leads
- Managing multiple diaries
- Respond to customer enquiries via email and live online chats
- Monitoring and responding to social media and web chats.
- Proactively build a rapport with callers to ascertain customer needs
- Take ownership of any customer issues and concerns
- Liaising with other departments to ensure customer orders are fulfilled in an efficient manner
- Complete general administration duties
- Strong understanding of Excel/Word
Does this sound like the perfect career path for you? If so, please apply today and someone will be in touch.
About the employer
Business Administration Apprenticeship in Rotherham working for a company who provides only the best support to their staff and urges you to grow within the business. They currently have 57 stores operating across the UK with new stores opening all the time.