Being on the traineeship at LifeSkills has enabled me to update my Maths and English and learn about new things such as; British values and money management
An opportunity for an individual to work for a well established, customer focused company. The business has grown from strength to strength becoming one of the largest, independent liquid processing engineering companies in the UK. Their focus is to, ensure that their business delivers on the 2 key attributes; excellent customer service and high-quality products. They are now looking for a business administration apprentice, to work for their multi-million-pound business that still excels in personal levels of customer service to every customer.
For the right candidate, some of your daily duties will include:
- General administration duties for the Sales, Accounts and Service department
- Obtaining order confirmations and delivery dates from the suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure goods will be arriving on the agreed delivery dates
- Liaising with suppliers to negotiate the best price, where necessary get 3 quotes
- Keeping customers informed of any late deliveries or changes to deliveries
- Working with the stores department to order goods in for stock, ensuring parts are picked correctly and delivered on time
- Assisting with mass mail marketing campaigns
- Answering the telephone and making calls
- Reception duties, including signing in visitors, the hospitality of visitors, answering calls and transferring to the relevant department
About the employer
Business Administration Apprenticeship in Doncaster. This business was formed in 2008 and is one of the UK’s largest Process Engineering Companies.