Being on the traineeship at LifeSkills has enabled me to update my Maths and English and learn about new things such as; British values and money management
A new opportunity has arisen to join a business based in Sheffield (S3) and also serve clients throughout the UK, Europe, Asia, and the US. Formed in 2005 they are a UK based lab. Their founders have vast experience in both the clinical and dental sector. Their vision to provide quality dental and medical appliances to patients and professionals alike is the underlying foundation on which the company’s success is built.
The business administration role, for the right individual, will include the below:
- Dealing with incoming and making telephone calls to answer client enquiries
- Client contact via e-mail
- Stock Control, goods inwards receipt and inspection
- Purchase ledger: Invoice checking, coding, recording and obtaining authorisation for payment
- Sales ledger: Receipt and allocation of payments received, monthly statement run, credit control
- Handling of post
- Order processing including packing and despatch
- Initial Contract reviews, booking in and out of daily work
- Ensuring that the required standards of cleanliness in the office are maintained
- Assisting in other areas of the company as required
Do you believe this is the right career route for you? Please apply now and someone will be in touch.
About the employer
The company is a multi-award-winning dental laboratory, providing a range of dental appliances for the treatment of Snoring, Sleep Apnoea, Bruxism and Orthodontics.