LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
Get the skills you need to get the job you want!
- Fancy working in retail or as a groundsman, always wondered what it would be like?
- Would you like a sales assistant role. Are you wanting to work in buildings and ground maintenance?
A Traineeship is a programme that combines education and training with work experience, and is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for.
We will find a work placement for you.
Work placements in Lowestoft, Beccles, Bungay, Halesworth, Gt Yarmouth and surrounding areas.
Our Traineeships last from 6 up to 14 weeks and include the following key elements:
- Work preparation training provided by LifeSkills
- English and maths support as required, provided by LifeSkills
- A high-quality work experience placement with a suitable employer
How do I apply for a Traineeship?
We do like to keep things nice and chilled, so simply fill in the form below and find out about the options and the different routes available. Let’s ‘kick-start’your career.