LifeSkills are always friendly and have a flexible approach with our learners. They are supportive and really understand the student’s needs.
Recent Inspection Reports and Comments
In our most recent Ofsted inspection and report, we were viewed as giving ‘outstanding’ care and support, advice and guidance for learners. We achieved an overall ‘Good’ grade, and were also awarded good in the following categories:
- Teaching and Learning
- Maths and English
- Leadership and Mangement
- Study Programmes
- Outcomes for Learners
- Retail and Business Administration
Comments from the Report include:
- Learners receive very good, high-quality, impartial advice and guidance prior to, and during, enrolment. As a result, learners are effectively guided to the right course or programme to suit their needs and to enable them to progress with their studies or to further education, employment or apprenticeships
- Teachers have good subject knowledge, which they use well to help learners and apprentices develop good practical skills to industry standard.
- Assessors are enthusiastic, experienced practitioners with good occupational skills and knowledge. They plan training and assessment well to meet the needs of individual apprentices.
- The very large majority of learners pass English and maths exams at the first attempt.