Do we pay for the course, or is it funded by LifeSkills?
We know that training budgets come in small packages so we work closely with you to make sure there is minimal or no cost to you and your business.
How does it all work?
If you already have in-house training, then we can help develop your existing programmes to the national industry standards.
Will the course take up any Company time?
Training and assessment can be done whilst employees are at work with regular visits from the Learning Adviser. Visits can last up to 2 hours and sometimes employees will need to visit our local LifeSkills centre for tests but we always aim to keep any disruption to a minimum.
Do I need to sign an agreement?
A simple form needs to be completed for each employee. It’s really just a case of capturing the top-level details, such as employer address and what course they are doing. The Learning Adviser will talk you through everything before you sign.
How long will a course take?
Train to Gain courses take around 6 months, Apprenticeships 12 months and Advanced Apprenticeships 24 months.
What’s in it for me?
Lots of things:
- You’ll be more profitable
- The people you employ will be more committed to you
- Their new skills and knowledge will directly benefit your business
- Your staff will be more effective and more productive
- They will have with better customer care skills, which all helps with repeat business
- A keen, motivated workforce who want to learn and progress